By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Global unit sales of French carmaker Peugeot, owned by PSA Peugeot Citroen , are up about 6 percent so far this year, and the company said on Thursday it would meet its target for record sales this year. Asked whether the trend of 6 percent growth seen in the first half had continued over the past two and a half months, Peugeot chief Frederic Saint-Geours told Reuters in an interview at the Paris Motor show: "Volumes are comparable, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Peugeot says global unit sales up about 6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.