(Adds quotes, details) By Gilles Castonguay and Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Italian auto designer and niche manufacturer Pininfarina sees revenues rising by about 50 percent to at least 1.0 billion euros ($1.27 billion) next year as the new cars it is making under contract enter the market. "We should be around 1.0 billion euros," Chief Executive Andrea Pininfarina told Reuters in an interview at the Paris Auto Show. "This is because of new products in the pipeline." ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Pininfarina sees 2007 revs at 1.0 bln euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642