(Rewrites throughout adding CEO comments, background) By Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Porsche , the iconic German sports car maker, expects to continue to lead the industry in terms of profitability per euro of revenue in the coming years, its chief executive said on Thursday. "Since 1998, we have worldwide the best margins, and I believe this will continue in the future," Porsche CEO Wendelin Wiedeking told reporters during the Paris car show. In 2004/05, the most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Porsche aims to stay most profitable carmaker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.