(Adds quotes) PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche expects to grow vehicle sales again in the current business year and is "quite optimistic" about earnings and revenues, its chief financial officer said on Thursday. "We see continued vehicle sales growth in the current year," CFO Holger Haerter told Reuters in an interview at the Paris car show. "We expect a continuing high level of Cayenne sales in the region of 40,000 units." He added that the group expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Porsche CFO optimistic for 2004/2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.