(Adds background, share price from paragraph five) By Tom Pfeiffer PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen , encouraged by a strong performance in Europe in recent years, is set to unveil bold new sales targets on Thursday, breaking with a habit of shorter-term, cautious forecasting. Chairman Jean-Martin Folz will announce at the Paris motor show that the firm aimed to sell four million vehicles in 2006, an increase of 23 percent from the 3.25 million expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE-1 PSA aims to sell 4 mln vehicles in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.