* 50/50 investment split between French and German carmakers * JV to start operating in Q2 2011 subject to approval * No need for equity swap with BMW - PSA CEO tells Insider (Adds comments from press conference, Reuters Insider, shares) GENEVA, Feb 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen Peugeot and German counterpart BMW plan to invest 100 million euros in a hybrid technology joint venture, the two companies said on Monday. Established carmakers are looking to joint ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-PSA, BMW invest 100 mln eur in hybrid JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.