(Recasts with details on sales outside Europe, background.) By Tom Pfeiffer and Jean-Michel Belot PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - PSA Peugeot Citroen's chairman shrugged off concern over a morose European car market on Thursday, outlining a lofty new sales target underpinned by growth in markets far from the French automaker's home turf. Jean-Martin Folz told journalists at the Paris motor show he continued to expect a flat European car market next year, after a decline of four to five ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-PSA chief sets out new sales targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642