(Adds detail, background) PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Europe's fourth biggest carmaker Renault expects earnings next year to exceed this year's, partly supported by higher unit sales, Chairman Louis Schweitzer said on Thursday. "Results in 2004 will not be the peak ... therefore there will be growth in results in 2005," Schweitzer told reporters at the Paris auto show. "For the unit sales in Europe this year we should have notable growth in sales volume and we believe worldwide sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Renault expects higher results in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.