(Adds details, more comment from paragraph 3.) PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Renault Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn said negotiators were trying to resolve differences in auto alliance talks between the French automaker, Japan's Nissan and General Motors . "We try to be discreet about our alliance talks. The teams are at work," Ghosn told reporters during the Paris car show on Thursday. "There are significant synergies, and we try to bridge as far as possible the positions of the teams, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Renault, GM seek to bridge differences -Ghosn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642