(Adds further detail, background) PARIS, Oct 3 (Reuters) - Valeo Chief Executive Thierry Morin said he will think about the auto-parts maker's 2010 targets in the context of a "difficult environment" and push ahead with its acquisition strategy. The group confirmed at the presentation of its first-half results a target for a 6 percent operating margin in 2010. Morin acknowledged that the company's customers are facing declining sales, but said that because of the group's high technology ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Valeo CEO says to think about 2010 goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642