* Plans over half a mln vehicle sales in south China by 2018 * Expected 35 percent rise in sales in China in 2009 (Adds details and executive quotes) By Alison Leung and Fang Yan GUANGZHOU, China, Nov 22 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest carmaker, Volkswagen plans to more than triple its sales in south China by 2018 as a main driver for its strategy to double sales to 2 million units in the the country by that time, its China chief said on Sunday. Volkswagen, which competes with General ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 1-Volkswagen to triple south China sales by 2018" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642