* CEO sees 2010 net profit in 2010 vs target for break-even * Open to strategic deals for Fiat Industrial unit * Focus on Chrysler integration before looking at car tie-up * No plans to sell Alfa Romeo brand * Shares rise 4.4 percent, outperform higher car sector (Recasts lead, adds details, shares) By Danilo Masoni and Stefano Rebaudo PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat will close 2010 with a net profit, beating its break-even target, CEO Sergio Marchionne said, as the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 2-Fiat to beat 2010 target as future rosier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642