(Recasts with comments on finances, bond data, updates shares) By Tom Brown PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co Chairman and Chief Executive Bill Ford said on Wednesday the automaker faced no constraints in its finances and will increase its fourth quarter U.S. vehicle production amid stronger-than-expected industry sales. Ford, whose family controlled company is in the midst of a wrenching restructuring after losing $5.45 billion last year and has recently seen its stock price ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 2-Ford sees output increase, no finance squeeze" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642