(Adds detail, quotes) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, Sept 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault will deliver another year of record earnings in 2005 as it revamps its range of small cars, makes more money from outside Europe and cuts costs, its chairman said on Thursday. Europe's fourth biggest carmaker, which is already betting on an industry-topping operating margin this year thanks to the success of its Megane range, said it will continue its march upward, despite speculation it will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 2-Renault predicts another record year in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.