(Adds background) By Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's premium unit Audi AG has raised its vehicle sales forecast for 2006 by 10,000 units on strong demand for new models such as the Q7 offroader, the company said on Thursday. Sales should rise by between 7.1 and 7.2 percent to 890,000 units this year, Audi's head of sales and marketing, Ralph Weyler, told reporters at the Paris car show. It would mark Audi's 11th straight record year for deliveries. "In the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-UPDATE 2-VW's Audi unit ups 2006 vehicle sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642