* U.S. sales expected to rise 11 percent to 13 percent * Annual sales rate could hit highest level since Feb 2008 * Growth to continue in 2013; fiscal cliff not a concern By Bernie Woodall and Nichola Groom LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 (Reuters) - U.S. auto sales are expected to rebound robustly in November, potentially hitting their strongest pace in more than four years, as consumers in the Northeast returned to dealerships after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-U.S. Nov auto sales up on storm recovery, pent-up demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642