* Alfa is brand with biggest potential to improve-Piech * Ready to wait a few years for Fiat to give up, sell Alfa * Would keep Seat, market it as cheaper alternative to Alfa PARIS, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's indomitable chairman, Ferdinand Piech, has set his sights on Fiat's Alfa Romeo as a thirteenth brand in his vast automotive empire. Although he often prefers to speak almost in riddles, Piech instead chose a frontal attack during Wednesday's Volkswagen media premiere prior ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Volkswagen patriarch waits to pounce on Alfa Romeo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.