GUANGZHOU, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Top German automaker Volkswagen AG is confident of selling more than two million cars in China this year and expects its growth to be faster than the industry's pace in coming years in the world's largest car market, its China chief said on Monday. Karl-Thomas Neumann, president and CEO for Volkswagen's China operations, made the comments at an autoshow in the southern Chinese city of Guangzhou. Volkswagen expects China's car market to expand by 8-10 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Volkswagen says plans to sell over 2 mln cars in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642