By Michael Smith GENEVA, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Volvo Car Corp., a unit of the Ford Motor Co. , said on Monday it expected new products to drive sales growth in 2007 and said it would make a decision on whether to set up production in China this year. Chief Executive Fredrik Arp told Reuters the group expected flat U.S. sales this year, but declined to give forecasts for the group as a whole for 2006. He said Volvo was on track to hit targets of 600,000 car sales a year by calendar 2009, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-Volvo Car sees sales growth in 2007, launches S80" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642