PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Volkswagen is slightly more optimistic on the global car market's outlook now and still expects to outperform the worldwide market, the German carmaker's sales chief Christian Klingler said. "So far, we've performed better than the overall market this year, and the ambition is that this remains the case for the full year," Klingler said at the Paris carshow on Thursday. He said he now expects the global car market to grow by 6-7 percent this year, more than the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-VW has brighter outlook on global car market growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.