PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - German auto maker Volkswagen AG said on Thursday it expected its 2003 sales to come in at around five million units, broadly in line with levels over the past two years. Earlier the group said 2002 sales was expected to reach 4.975 million units after sales of 5.08 million units last year.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-VW sees 2003 sales around 5 mln units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642