GENEVA, March 1 (Reuters) - Volkswagen unveiled its newest weapon against declining profits and unforgiving markets on Monday when star manager Wolfgang Bernhard made his first public appearance for VW in Geneva on the eve of the city's auto show. "May I introduce Wolfgang Bernhard, who will just take the stage on foot today," VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said, referring to an entrance the dashing ex-Chrysler executive once made at the Detroit car show clad in a leather jacket ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-VW's newest weapon Bernhard takes centre stage" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642