* Volkswagen chairman casts eye on Fiat's Alfa Romeo brand * Infiniti talks to Daimler about sharing Mercedes platform * Toyota expects to gain share in flat European market By Helen Massy-Beresford and Christiaan Hetzner PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Carmakers sought more partners to cut costs and boost efficiency as the Paris Auto Show got under way on Thursday, highlighting the sector's need to streamline while dark clouds over the economy keep major markets tough. Volkswagen's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-WRAPUP 1-Carmakers eye partners as tough markets loom" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642