(Combines stories on Wagoner, Ghosn and Kerkorian) By Michael Shields and Poornima Gupta PARIS, Sept 28 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp. Chief Executive Rick Wagoner said he was open to an alliance with Renault-Nissan and made clear that talks might be extended beyond a mid-October deadline set by the carmakers. Talks with Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of both France's Renault and Japan's Nissan Motor Co. , have gone well and the U.S. carmaker is open to an alliance, although GM's own ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-WRAPUP 1-GM, Renault seek to bridge differences" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.