* Emerging markets fuel hopes as European market stagnates * Volkswagen more optimistic on global market this year * Ford sees potential threat from austerity measures * Volkswagen chairman casts eye on Fiat's Alfa Romeo brand * Infiniti talks to Daimler about sharing Mercedes platform (Adds quotes from executives) By Christiaan Hetzner and Helen Massy-Beresford PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Top carmakers let cautious optimism creep into their outlooks at the Paris Auto Show on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AUTOSHOW-WRAPUP 3-Carmakers put brave face on outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.