MILAN, May 23 (Reuters) - Italian toll road operator Autostrade said Infrastructure Minister Antonio Di Pietro had asked it to consider a delay to its merger with Spain's Abertis In a statement, Autostrade said Di Pietro, part of the centre-left government which formally took office last week, had asked for the delay while he waited for "every useful element for an appropriate evaluation of the exact terms of the operation." Road agency ANAS had already sought a delay to the deal. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autostrade says ministry asks for delay to Abertis deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642