July 31 (Reuters) - Online automobiles marketplace operator AutoTrader Group Inc said it has added three underwriters to its IPO. The company said it added Needham & Company, SMBC Nikko and Mizuho Securities to the group of underwriters, which already includes Goldman Sachs, Citigroup and Morgan Stanley among others. The Atlanta-based company which first filed for an IPO last month, intends to raise up to $300 million in an offering of its Class A common ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoTrader Group adds underwriters to its IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.