LOS ANGELES, March 22 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc on Wednesday said its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million in common stock as part of its share repurchase program. The company's share repurchase authorization totals $4.9 billion including the $50 million announced on Wednesday.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Autozone authorizes stock repurchase of $50 mln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642