LOS ANGELES, Sept 27 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc. , the largest U.S. auto parts chain, on Wednesday said Edward Lampert, chairman and chief executive of ESL Investments Inc. and chairman of Sears Holdings Corp .,will not be standing for re-election to the AutoZone board. AutoZone said Lampert will not run again in order to devote more time to his duties at ESL and Sears Holdings. AutoZone's board has nominated Theodore Ullyot, executive vice president and general counsel of ESL, to fill the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AutoZone says director Lampert will vacate seat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642