HONG KONG, Jan 31 (Reuters) - AviChina Industry & Technology Co. Ltd. said on Monday that its Shanghai-listed subsidiary Jiangxi Changhe Automobile Co. Ltd. may report that net profit fell by more than a 50 percent in 2004. Jiangxi Changhe, which is 63.88 percent owned by the Hong Kong-listed AviChina, reported audited net profit of 50.72 million yuan (US$6.1 million) in 2003, based on the Chinese accounting standards. It gave no further details. Jiangxi Changhe designs and sells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AviChina auto unit may post over 50 pct fall in 2004 net" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.