HONG KONG, March 18 (Reuters) - AviChina Industry & Technology Co. Ltd. said on Friday its Shanghai-listed unit Jiangxi Changhe Automobile Co. Ltd. expects to see a loss of between 40 million yuan (US$4.8 million) and 50 million yuan in 2004. Jiangxi Changhe, which is 63.88 percent owned by the Hong Kong-listed AviChina, reported audited net profit of 50.72 million yuan in 2003, based on the Chinese accounting standards, AviChina said in a statement. It gave no further details. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AviChina says auto unit may post up to 50 mln yuan loss in 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.