NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Avis Budget Group, Inc. announced Thursday the restructuring of its Budget Truck Rental subsidiary, including the closing of its headquarters and elimination of 50 positions. Budget Truck Rental's headquarters in Denver, Colorado will close in early 2007. Out of 290 jobs, about 50 will be eliminated and 90 employees have been offered relocation. People who have lost their position or are being displaced will receive severance payments and outplacement ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis announces restructuring of Budget Truck Rental" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.