NEW YORK, Sept 22 (Reuters) - Avis-Budget Rental Car is offering to sell $300 million of U.S. asset-backed securities supported by auto rentals to investors, said market sources on Tuesday. The deal includes AAA-rated 3.18-year notes that are expected to price in the area of 6 percent. The private placement offering will be underwritten by Deutsche Bank Securities and Barclays Capital, market sources said. The offering is not eligible under the Federal Reserve's Term Asset-Backed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis-Budget Rental Car to issue $300 mln auto ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642