LONDON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - Car rental firm Avis Europe reported a narrowed underlying first-half loss of 1.9 million euros ($2.60 million) on Tuesday and said its summer season sales had been strong so far. "In July and August to date, part of the key summer trading period, revenues remained strong as planned, with both good volume and continued improving pricing trends," it said in a statement.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis Europe narrows H1 loss, summer sales strong" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.