LONDON, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Avis Europe Plc , Europe's biggest car rental company, posted a first-half pretax loss of 11.9 million euros ($15.3 million) on Thursday and said its overall expectations for the full year were broadly unchanged. Avis Europe, almost 60 percent owned by Belgian car distributor D'Ieteren , said in a statement its revenues rose 5.5 percent to 614 million euros in the six months to end-June but operatong profit fell "mainly on anticipated higher fleet cost".
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis Europe posts H1 loss of 11.9 million euros" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642