LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest car rental company, Avis Europe Plc, posted a steep fall in 2002 underlying pre-tax profits on Thursday and warned its short-term outlook was uncertain. The company said its results were in line with previous guidance. Avis Europe reported pre-tax profits before exceptionals and goodwill amortisation of 77.3 million pounds. ($122.1 million), down from 89.5 million pounds in 2001.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis Europe profit falls, outlook uncertain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.