LONDON, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Car rental company Avis Europe Plc said on Wednesday it expected its euro profit for the year to end-December to drop by around 15 percent from last year as a weak economy continued to affect its business. "In the absence of an international conflict, we would expect our leisure revenue to continue its recovery, however, with current trends and economic prospects we expect corporate activity to remain constrained into next year," the company said in a statement. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis Europe says year profits to drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.