BRUSSELS, Feb 23 (Reuters) - Strong growth in its core car distribution business should drive up profits at Belgian auto firm D'Ieteren 9.8 percent, analysts forecast, but the spotlight will fall on the fate of car hire firm Avis Europe. D'Ieteren, Belgium's largest car distributor, owns nearly 60 percent of the struggling Avis Europe Plc and most of glass repair business Belron. When D'Ieteren reports 2004 annual results on Thursday morning, the market will watch for any comment on a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis in focus as D'Ieteren profits seen up 10 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.