SHANGHAI, Dec 19 (Reuters) - Avis Europe Plc said on Thursday it would open China's first joint-venture car rental agency by teaming up with the country's largest car hire firm, Anji Car Rental Company, in an investment worth $22 million. The European car rental giant and its Chinese partner said in a statement that the 50-50 venture, called Anji Car Rental and Leasing Co Ltd, would launch operations from a base in eastern China in January 2003 and expand throughout the country. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avis rolls into China with $22 mln venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642