Nov 27 (Reuters) - Polymer engineering group Avon Rubber Plc said on Thursday it slipped to a full-year loss from a profit last year on higher costs and delays in new contract wins amid weaker markets, sending its shares down 3 percent in morning trade. The company, which paid 8.5 pence dividend last year, also confirmed that it would not pay a dividend for the year ended Sept. 30 due to weak trading and high debt levels. Avon posted a full-year pretax loss of 12.4 million pounds ($19.09 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avon Rubber posts full-year loss, scraps dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642