Aug 28 (Reuters) - Avon Rubber Plc on Thursday said its U.S. subsidiary, Avon Engineered Fabrications Inc, has won a $10 million, five-year contract for the supply of 210,000 gallon fuel storage tanks to aerospace and defence firm Applied Geo Technologies Inc for onward supply to the US Army. The polymer engineering company said it expects to deliver the initial order against this contract in the next financial year. (Reporting by Usman Merchant in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Avon Rubber wins $10 mln fuel storage tank contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.