VIENNA, May 24 (Reuters) - Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ has mandated Austria's Raiffeisen Zentralbank (RZB) with arranging a $500 million syndicated loan later this year, with half of the amount by mid-year, RZB said on Thursday. AvtoVAZ, known in Europe under its export brand Lada, and RZB signed the deal during Russian President Vladimir Putin's visit to Vienna on Wednesday, RZB said. The Russian arm of RZB's Raiffeisen International will help arrange the loan. Raiffeisen International is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ hires Raiffeisen to arrange $500mln loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.