MOSCOW, Dec 2 (Reuters) - AvtoVAZ, Russia's biggest carmaker, said domestic sales fell 17 percent in November. AvtoVAZ, 25 percent owned by French group Renault, said on Friday it sold 42,028 Ladas, down from sales of 50,858 in November 2010 that included cars produced by its subsidiaries. The year-to-date figure was up 13.4 percent at 535,215 units. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; Editing by Dan Lalor)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ November sales down 17 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.