MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Russia's biggest car maker AvtoVAZ said on Friday it expects sales of its Lada cars to rise by 46 percent in 2010 to more than 510,000 units. The company, in which France's Renault has a 25 percent stake, plans to sell 160,000 units in the fourth quarter alone, Artyom Fedosov, AvtoVAZ' Vice-President for Marketing and Sales, said. AvtoVAZ was the chief victim of the financial and industry crisis last year but has since enjoyed a sharp state-backed recovery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AvtoVAZ sees 2010 Lada sales rising 46 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.