PARIS, Aug 31 (Reuters) - AXA , Europe's second-biggest insurer by market capitalisation, said on Thursday it was examining the possibility of starting an automobile insurance unit in South Korea. "We are looking at the possibility of launching an automobile insurance division in South Korea, but for the moment studies on this matter are at a preliminary stage," said an AXA spokeswoman. South Korean newspaper Maeil Business News had earlier reported that the French insurer planned to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AXA considers entering S.Korean car insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642