FRANKFURT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - French insurer AXA has raised its stake in German trucks and engineering group MAN AG to 7.622 percent from less than 5 percent, MAN said in an advertisement in German financial daily Boersen-Zeitung on Saturday. Other major shareholders in MAN include German insurers Allianz AG and Munich Re as well as Commerzbank AG , the country's third-largest bank.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"AXA raises stake in truckmaker MAN to 7.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642