DETROIT, May 22 (Reuters) - Union workers at an American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc plant in Three Rivers, Michigan, voted overwhelmingly to ratify a contract to end a nearly three-month strike by the United Auto Workers, a union official said on Thursday. About 80 percent of the workers represented by UAW Local 2093, who voted supported ratification of the contract and nearly all of the roughly 800 workers at the plant cast ballots, local bargaining chairman David Morris said. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Axle deal passes by wide margin at Michigan plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.