Aug 24 (Reuters) - Hybrid electric and electric powertrains maker Azure Dynamics Corp said it has opened a private placement to raise up to C$25 million ($23.65 million), sending its shares 17.24 percent higher in London. The AIM-listed company said it plans to use the net proceeds from the placing of up to 100 million shares at C$0.25 each to fund its ongoing product development and commercialisation efforts as well as general corporate purposes. Azure Dynamics expects the proceeds, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Azure Dynamics to raise C$25 mln via placing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.