LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Britain's BAE Systems Plc has submitted an offer for the defence assets of TRW Inc , the U.S. defence and auto parts group facing at least one other bid, a source familiar with the matter said on Tuesday. The source declined to say how much BAE would be willing to pay. The British defence contractor said two weeks ago it may join the race for TRW's assets as it seeks to cash in on rising U.S. defence spending, particularly since September 11. BAE joins U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BAE places bid for TRW defence assets-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642