FRANKFURT, March 24 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bahn's [DBN.UL] management must give priority to getting its domestic business in order over foreign acquisitions like Britain's Arriva , German Transport Minister Peter Ramsauer said. "We are placing important, new attention on the domestic market, on our bread-and-butter business," he told Germany's Rbb-info radio in an interview on Wednesday, adding German customers expected safety, cleanliness and reliability. The German state railway operator ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bahn buys not priority -German transport minister" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.